Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Diapers on Sale at Target

If you're looking for HUGE savings on Huggies or Pampers, make sure you swing by Target and check the end isle, clearance shelves. I happened to stop and check out some of the BIG boxes and noticed they were HALF OFF or more! Their big boxes of wipes are also marked half off but only in the clearance shelves. (Also print out some coupons before you go!)

I got a box of Huggies Little Movers - 88 ct - Size 5 - for $14. They were over half off the original price! The other box I grabbed was Pampers Baby Dry - 116 ct - Size 5 - for $20. Not bad!!!

And in the words of Daddy, when I tried to tell him about my great deals... "That boy can do a lot of poopin' now!" ... Probably should have left off that last tidbit huh? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment