Friday, March 13, 2009

White Cloud Supreme Diapers from Wal-Mart Discontinued?

So as is the story with everything I like and fall in love with and vow to buy until the day I die... my very favorite brand of diapers, White Cloud Supreme, from Wal-Mart, is being discontinued. *Insert Charlie Brown UUUUUGGGGHHHH here*

I sent hubby out last week for diapers and he came back with the wrong kind. He said he looked but they were out. "They're never out! You must be wrong!" So I go out a few days later and sure enough - they're wiped out of everything but a few of the smaller sizes. I tried a few other Wal-Mart's and finally asked an employee tonight - Yep, they're not making them or the Parent's Choice diapers anymore. And she had no clue why because they were their best selling diapers.

Does anyone use these? Are you bummed? Wish Wally World would have given some notice? I guess I'm moving on to my next favorite brand - Huggies - until we're potty trained - which shouldn't be too long.

What's your favorite brand of diapers???

No comments:

Post a Comment