Friday, February 27, 2009

Decorating the Play Room

I'm having way too much fun decorating my LO's play room. (aka the office we temporarily stole from Daddy) I found these wall decorations at Michael's - so cute and easy to put up and perfect for this room because when we do turn it back into the office, everything peels right off. I also found some cute frames on sale - perfect for a play room - bright colors, plastic frames - and they were only $2.50. I figured it would be a nice alternative to a cork board to display his artwork.

Get a good look because I'm sure I will move everything around a hundred times by tonight... then it will all be in the exact same spot as when I started. :p

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the giraffe ones! Cute room! I hope you post the other variations! ;-) LOL

    Just wanted to come over from MBC/Follow Me group to say 'hi'! Following you now and totally enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually didn't move anything - can you believe it!? lol I did take the frames down because they kept falling when he would close his door too hard. I think he started doing it on purpose too so he could say "UH OH!" and run to get me to fix it. lol Need to get better hooks. :)

    ReplyDelete