Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eddie Bauer In-Store Deals

By the looks of this blog I look like a shopaholic - I promise I'm not but there are just so many good deals out there right now! Usually the end of season sales are pretty good but this year I think they're really making them insanely good due to the crappy economy.

Eddie Bauer is having an awesome sale - %50 off already marked down clearance items. So anything that is clearance get's another %50 off! They have tons of winter stuff - pants, jeans, cords, sweaters, jackets, etc but the best deal I found was on the pants. They had an entire rack of jeans, cords, cargos and khakis that were all marked $19.99. So after the extra %50 off they came to $10! SUCH a good deal for Eddie Bauer quality.

I ended up with the Classic Fit Boot Cut Corduroys in Sage. Original price was $49.50 and they were on sale for $10.

And another thing I'm noticing is that some companies are offering these deals in store - not online. The same ones I got today in the store are selling for $19.99 online.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a shopaholic but I prefer to call shopping retail therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice!!! What a deal!! We don't have an Eddie Bauer store where I live...can you believe that? It's a crime!

    ReplyDelete