Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lands End Deals at Sears

It's that time of year again when Lands End (in Sears) marks down all their winter apparel. Right now they have everything an additional %50 off the sale prices. So when you see a red tag sale price, take another %50 off that! I love it! I love it even more when they mark everything down to take off an additional %70 off the sale price but that's not for a couple more months. Usually by then the shoes are all picked through so I wanted to pick up a pair today while I could still find my size!

I found these Women's Weatherly Shoes that zip up the front. I bought the khaki colored ones but they have a variety of different colors - black, brown, green, red, plum, orange and navy. Ticket price was $39.50 and sale price was $24.99 marked down another %50 to $12.50!!! I tried on a few different styles - they had many different ones on sale - but these were the most comfortable and very warm - great winter shoes. And you can't beat the price. I was tempted to buy another pair!

So, if you have a Sears near you definitely check it out because I think they will be picked through soon. And be sure to keep an eye out for the %70 mark downs!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment