Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick Bubby & His Favorite Puzzle

My little man is sick today. He woke up from yesterdays nap not feeling well so I took him into the doctors this morning. Most likely a virus and I hope it doesn't get worse. He had pneumonia over the holidays and I do NOT want to go there again. Poor little guy was miserable!

On sick days he loves to snuggle and play with momma and of course I love it. He likes to get all his books and puzzles out and cuddle up with me. One of his favorite things right now is a new puzzle we bought the other day. He's right at that age where he is starting to learn shapes and colors so I found this Melissa & Doug First Shapes Jumbo Puzzle. I love wooden toys, especially Melissa & Doug stuff!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Tonight is LOST! Yay!!!

3 comments:

  1. There is a lot going around. I hope your little man gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! Just stopping by to wish you Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete